Southbury, CT -- OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics has recently moved to a new, centrally-located larger facility at 900 Main Street South in Southbury. Located directly across from the Southbury Green Shopping Center, the newly-expanded office is staffed by nine fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and pain care specialists, more than doubling the number of OrthoConnecticut physicians serving the Southbury and Waterbury communities.
The new, conveniently-located facility offers on-site x-ray facilities and is open Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Appointments are available with the following physicians:
- Paul Tomaszewski, M.D. – Sports Medicine Specialist/Knee, Hip and Shoulder Surgeon
- Justin Paul, M.D., PH.D. – Hand and Upper Extremity Specialist/Surgeon
- Archit Patel, M.D. – Hand and Upper Extremity Specialist/Surgeon
- Randolph Sealy, M.D.– Foot and Ankle Specialist/Foot and Ankle Surgeon
- Philip Mulieri, M.D., PH.D. – Shoulder and Elbow Specialist/Surgeon
- John Dunleavy, M.D. – Total Joint Specialist/Hip and Knee Surgeon
- Robert Deveney, M.D. – Total Joint Specialist/Hip and Knee Surgeon
- Ross Henshaw, M.D. – Sports Medicine Specialist/Knee, Hip and Shoulder Surgeon
- Jesse Hochkeppel, M.D. – Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist
“We are excited to expand our practice and services in Southbury to accommodate the growing need for Orthopedic specialty care in the regional community,” explains Dr. Michael Brand, President of OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics.
Visit the new location at 900 Main Street South, Building B (across from the Southbury Green Shopping Center). For appointments, call 203-797-1500 or visit www.myorthct.com
For walk-in orthopedic urgent care on weekends (10 am – 3 pm) and evenings (until 8 pm), go to OrthoConnecticut’s OrthoCare Express office at 2 Riverview Drive in Danbury.
OrthoConnecticut is the new name of the combined practices of Danbury Orthopedics, New Milford Orthopedics, Coastal Orthopedics, and Connecticut Pain Care, where 31 fellowship-trained, Board-certified physicians provide care in nine office locations. The goal of the practice is to help patients regain mobility, lead active lives, and attain optimal health. Offices are located in Danbury, Darien, New Canaan, New Milford, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Sharon, Southbury, and Westport. To schedule an appointment with any of the physicians at OrthoConnecticut (Danbury Orthopedics/New Milford Orthopedics), please visit myorthoct.com or call 203.797.1500.