It's not too late. Enter the New York SBA office's district competition and see if you have what it takes to be the next Small Business Person of the Year!
The New York District Office is still accepting nominations in all Small Businesscategories. Some of these include:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- Women's Business Champion of the Year
- Minority Business Champion of the Year
- Veteran's Business Champion of the Year
Applications must include:
- Completed background form ("team" nominations require background forms for each team member)
- Completed nomination form--these vary for each award and are available here.
- An original 8" x 10" or 5" x 7" photo of each nominee--at least 300 DPI
- A nomination letter to include concise statement of the qualities and performance that merit the award, not to exceed four pages
- A brief biography of the nominee, not to exceed one (1) page
- Any supporting documentation deemed significant by the nominator, including but not limited to news clips, letters of recommendation, nomination letter and other evidence of appropriateness of the nomination.
Please mail nominations to:
Small Business Administration
Attn: Bailey Wolff
26 Federal Plaza, Suite 3100
New York, NY 10278