RVNA is offering low-cost physicals and immunizations to young people (18 years old or younger), conducted by local pediatricians, on August 2 and August 17.
Well Child Clinics are open to all, but are especially intended for families who do not have health insurance, or whose insurance does not cover annual physicals and immunizations.
RVNA Well Child physicals are performed by local pediatricians or APRNs (advanced practice registered nurses). In August 2017, Anil Britto, M.D. of Ridgefield Pediatrics and Jay D’Orso, M.D. of the Western Connecticut Health Network will be onsite at RVNA conducting Well Child Clinics.
Each physical includes:
- vision and hearing tests
- height and weight measurements
- anemia screening
- blood pressure
- doctor examination
- any vaccines or immunizations that are required
Well Child Clinic Fees
- $50 for Well Child physical plus all required immunizations
- $21 for immunization-only visits
- Financial Assistance is available, lowering these costs. Please mention when you schedule your appointment.
2017 Well Child Clinic Dates
- Wednesday, August 2: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday, August 17: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Additional dates may be added as needed and per physicians’ availability.
To Schedule an Appointment
To learn more or schedule a Well Child visit, please call 203.438.5555 ext. 1119.