Town of Ridgefield Online Permit System
Beginning October 1, residents can now apply for various permits (LAND USE PERMITS ONLY - Does not include Parking, Fire or Police). Please read the information below.
By using the ViewPermit portal/website (Online Permit System), you agree to the following conditions:
- The Town of Ridgefield and any of its employees shall not be liable for any or all inaccuracies that appear on this site.
- All information on this site may be subject to the Freedom of Information Act.
- The Town of Ridgefield and any of its employees have the right to remove access to this portal/website at any time for any reason.
- The Town of Ridgefield and any of its employees have the right to update or correct data at any time.
- The records and/or data presented are assumed to be correct. The Town of Ridgefield and any of its employees shall not be liable for any or all inaccuracies in the records and/or data.
Permit fees are paid up-front. There might be other additional department fees levied. No permit will be issued until all fees are paid.
Effective October 1st 2017
All permits REQUIRE:
• A Valid Email Address
• An Online Account
• Known Fees Paid Up Front
Credit Cards accepted online: Visa/MC/Discover. A processing fee applies. Checks and Cash can be paid in person.
Learn more and view the permit HERE.