Alive@Five in downtown Stamford welcomes Phillip Phillips on Thursday, August 10. This is the final Alive@Five concert of the summer!
Sponsored by NBCUniversal
The concert takes place at Columbus Park, Stamford Downtown.
Things you should know before you go:
• $15 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival.
• You must be 21 or older for admission. Infants and strollers prohibited.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No drones
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind