It must be summer! The Farmer's Market is back! It was a great afternoon at the Historical Society and the Market. The was no rain to get in the way. I brought my very experienced taste tester with me ( he's 10 and will eat anything!) and we walked away with some yummy treats in our reusable shopping bag, compliments of the Historical Society.
Some of the vendor's at this year's market:
- Our very own Ambler Farm with veggies and early transplants
- Du Soleil - gourmet foods and catering
- With Love from the Cupboard - heirloom delectables designed for today
- C&K TakeAway Catering
- The Sweetery of New Canaan - cookies, breads and other treats
- Fresh Pastablities from Redding - deliciuos fresh pastas and assorted sauces
- Kelly's Four Plus Granola - handmade and family run
- Crowley Cheese - handmade and award winning cheeses from Vermont
- Festivites in Norwalk - hand crafted party food for any occasion, and also offering take away meals
They are here every Wednesday from 2-6 in the parking lot of the Historical Society. Stop in and support local and home grown!