The Board of Education wants to make sure you are informed and have a chance to be involved in the budget process. You are welcome to attend all or any of our budget meetings.
*Current meeting dates regarding the 2020-2021 budget: BOE Budget Workshops
• January 28th (Focus Schools/Athletics)
• January 30th (Focus Curriculum, SPED)
• February 4th (Focus IT, Facilities)
• February 6th (Budget Workshop/Approval)
• February 11th (Workshop/Approval – Alt. Date if needed)
• February 19th Board of Selectmen/Board of Finance Presentation (Tentative)
* All Board of Education meetings/workshops are held in the Board of Education Offices, Meeting Room E, Clifford J. Hurgin Municipal Center, 1 School Street, at 7:00 p.m. (unless otherwise posted).
Please Note: Prior to the budget being set for the referendum, 2020-2021 Education Budget Information can be found here in the Superintendent’s Bethel Public Schools Newsletter each week and on our website.