The Brewster Public Library is now open for "contactless pickup" of your materials. the hours for pick up are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 4-7pm
Saturday 10am-1 pm.
Please call the library at 845-279-6421 during these hours to arrange a time for pickup.
You may request items through your account online, or contacting the library by phone at 845-276-3602 Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Library staff will contact you when your item is ready for pickup.
The Library has implemented several safety precautions for your protection and the protection of the staff, these include but are not limited to:
- A staff member will leave your items on the table outside the upper side entrance.
- Please wear a mask when entering Library Property.
- Please WAIT in your car or outside the plaza area until staff has brought out your items and re-entered the building. Only one patron may occupy the plaza at a time. Place returns in the drop box located on the plaza next to the library upper side entrance.
- Do not hand items to library personnel or approach them for any reason.
- Library staff will always wear masks and gloves while handling your items.
Please note that requests will take longer than usual due to preventative quarantining practices.
The Board of Trustees of the Brewster Public Library and the Library Staff are sorry for any inconvenience these policies may cause and they thank you in advance for your consideration and adherence to these safety measures.