Registration Open For The Following Programs:
For more information on these and other programs, visit www.pattersonrec.org or call 845-878-7200
- Ski and Snowboard lessons at Thunder Ridge. Lessons for grades 1 through adult. A great family activity or holiday gift! Sign up soon to ensure the day and time you prefer. Lessons begin in early January.
- Winter Flag Football for children in grades 1 to 8. Registration deadline is December 26th. Games begin in late January. Please register promptly as this program fills up quickly. Volunteer Coaches needed.
- Kids Cook Winter session. For children ages 6-12. Registration deadline is January 11th. Space is limited. Please register early. Class begins January 25th.
- USA Karate holds classes Monday through Thursday at Patterson Rec. Various classes for girls, boys, women and men in boxing, karate and more. Contact John Carlo at 845-832-3382 for more info and pricing.
- Patterson Rec Pre-School has limited space available for new students. Choose 2, 3, or 5 mornings for your 2-5 year old. Contact us to arrange a visit with Miss Denise and Miss Trish!
- Patterson Rec's Golden Age Senior Club is looking for new members. Weekly gatherings at the rec center and a number of trips throughout the year. Contact Veronica at the rec for more info!
- Hot Dog Bingo for seniors at Patterson Rec on Thursday January 10th at 11 am. $5 admission includes a bingo card and hot dog. Please RSVP no later than Friday January 4th to 845-878-7200.