The Town of Southeast Town Board will hold its regular July 2020 Meeting in Town Hall located located at 1360 Route 22 in Brewster on Thursday, July 9, 2020. The work session and regular meeting will begin at 7:00 P.M.
Please be advised that any and all Town Board Meetings held at 1360 Route 22 will practicing recommended social distancing guidelines. Seating and speaking areas are designated at a minimum distance of six feet, all guests entering the meeting room shall be required to wear a face covering and shall be subject to having his/her temperature recorded and documented prior to entering the meeting room.
Below is the Agenda for the Meeting:
Pledge of Allegiance Notation of Exits Turn Off/Put on Vibrate — All Electronic Devices
1. Barrett Hill
2. Commercial Shooting Ranges — Chapter 138
3. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board — Chapter 28
1. Discussion — Peddling & Soliciting, Article I, Chapter 103-1 — 103-5 Regular Meeting:
- Resolution — Set Erosion Control Bond — State Line Retail (Restaurant Depot)
- Resolution — ARB Recommendation — Eurotech Construction
- Resolution — ARB Recommendation — Northwood Tree Care
- Resolution — Authorize Additional Expenditure To Purchase Highway Equipment — Skid Steer Loader with Blacktop Planer Attachment
- Motion — Appoint Tom Frasca — Chairman ARB
- Motion — Set Public Hearing — Peddling & Soliciting, Article I, Chapter 103-1 — 103-5
- Recognition of Public/Public Comment Recognition of Town Board/Town Board Comment