Cooling Centers Reported for Summer 2019
Cooling center locations on this website were voluntarily submitted by local health departments and emergency management offices.
You can also use the Cooling Center Mapping Application to get public transportation information or driving and walking directions.
If a cooling center is not available, libraries, supermarkets, malls, and community swimming pools are great places to stay cool. View our Cooling Centers FAQ for more information about how cooling centers are identified and why they are important.
Always call before you go to make sure the cooling center is open.
- Cold Spring Nutrition Site -American Legion Hall, Cedar St, Cold Spring, 10516, 845-265-3952
- Hudson Valley Community Services, 46 Oscawana Lake Rd, Putnam Valley, 10579, 845-526-1923
- Kent Town Hall, 40 Sybils Xing, Kent Lakes, 10512, 845-225-1606
- Mahopac Library, 668 Route 6, Mahopac, 10541, 845-628-2009
- Patterson Recreation Center, 65 Front St, Patterson, 12563, 845-878-7200
- Philipstown Recreation Center, 107 Glenclyffe, Garrison, 10524, 845-424-4618
- Putnam Valley Senior Center, 117 Town Park Lane, Putnam Valley, 10579, 845-808-1700
- St. James Apostle Church, 14 Gleneida Ave, Carmel, 10512, 845-225-2079
- Temple Beth Shalom, 760 Route 6, Mahopac, 10541, 845-628-6133
- William Koehler Memorial Senior Center, 180 Route 6, Mahopac, 10541, 845-808-1738