The second annual observance of World Food Safety Day is June 7. This day is an opportunity to promote awareness about how to keep our food supply safe and recognize the many people who help get healthy and safe food to our tables.
Want to learn more about food safety and help raise awareness?
- Check out CDC’s resources on how to prevent food poisoning and materials for educating others.
- Visit Foodsafety.gov for the latest information on food safety.
- Get tips for grocery shopping and running other essential errands during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Read about how the globalization of food production has created new challenges for food safety.
- Visit FDA’s page on World Food Safety Day.
- Visit the Partnership for Food Safety Education's World Food Safety Day site to recognize food safety heroes in your community and find free communication resources for the event