The referendum for the New Library Project is scheduled for Tuesday, February 27. Please be sure to vote, either in person or by absentee ballot. Polls will be open from 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. Absentee ballots are available at Town Hall.
Join us for Coffee & Conversation
Get the facts about the new library project! There will be a short presentation followed by open Questions and Answers. You may drop in anytime during each time slot or stay the whole time. Each session will be held in the Community Room -- all are welcome. Refreshments will be served, and are made possible by The Friends of the Brookfield Library. Upcoming sessions are:
- Thursday, February 15, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, February 16, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 22, 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 24, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 25, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 26, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Read more in the Brookfield Library February Newsletter HERE.