How much of the money you have saved for retirement will produce income for you to live on, and how much may go to other purposes during your later years?
What choices can retirees make to best preserve their savings from sacrifice to taxes, brokerage fees, inflation, market volatility, and unforeseen care expenses?
Join us for our free seminar on planning your retirement income, where you’ll learn:
* How to calculate how much tax you eventually pay on tax-deferred savings
* The five risks that affect how much of your savings you get to spend
* Five strategies that can help you on the road to a more fulfilling retirement
* The most efficient ways to provide income for a surviving spouse
* Advanced tools to avoid taxes and benefit your family.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 1 PM – 2 PM at the Mahopac Public Library.