Confidential Paper Shredding on Saturday, June 6 from 10AM-1PM
As a reminder, the New Castle Recycling Center will offer a safe, socially-distanced confidential paper shredding event at the Recycling Center on June 6th from 10AM-1PM. There will be some new and different procedures to make the shredding event safer for everyone.
- Residents line up on Joan Corwin Way
- Recycling staff will direct residents
- Residents must wear mask/face covering
- Trucks will be set up with two tables lined up in front of each truck
- Residents pull up and load documents on the tables when it is their turn
- Residents are required to place their own items on the table
- Only Recycling and USA Shred staff are permitted behind table
- Recycling Staff load residents documents in the bin
- The USA Shred employee dumps and shreds documents
- Residents are welcome to watch it shredded
- Residents are required to remain in their vehicles until it is their turn
This resident is open to residents ONLY. Bring proof of residency. Please expect long wait times!