On the heels of their successful 2020 CD drive and 2021 Inaugural Virtual Bluesfest, the non-profit organization is gratefully kick-starting live music with an Open Blues Jam Event April 28! With two more, May 5 and May 12!
Everyone is welcome from anywhere!! These open jams were very popular prior to the Pandemic shut down. If you are ready to get out of the house and show off what you've been practicing and missing this past year, come out and play! The HVBS is encouraging all who are fans, or who play to come out for the first of three nights celebrating Live Blues Music!
- Wednesday nights: April 28, May 5 and May 12th
- Start time 6:30 pm - End time 9:30 pm
- The Grill at Somers Pointe, Heritage Hills, 1000 West Hill Drive North, Somers,
- Limited Seating, Call for Reservations – 914-276-1000
- All are invited – Sign Up Night Of
- Visit thehvbs.org for details
The Hudson Valley Blues Society (HVBS) is a 501©(3) nonprofit corporation, founded in 2018, and dedicated to preserving and promoting Blues music throughout the New York Hudson Valley area. HVBS is an all-volunteer organization.
The Grill at Somers Pointe is a dining and event venue in Heritage Hills, 1000 West Hill Drive North, Somers, NY. Phone 914.276.1000 for information and reservations.