Current Westchester COVID Data
According to the latest map, there are 1,785 active cases in Westchester County, 30 of which were in New Castle. 11 new cases were added to the number of active cases in New Castle over the weekend, and 3 more were added on Monday.
All data related to the COVID pandemic is publicly available. Here are the sources of information:
- COVID Tracker: https://covid19tracker.health.ny.gov/
- Forward NY Regional Metrics: https://forward.ny.gov/covid-19-regional-metrics-dashboard
- Westchester County Map of COVID-19 Confirmed Cases by Municipality: https://www.facebook.com/westchestergov/
- Percentage Positive by County: https://forward.ny.gov/percentage-positive-results-county-dashboard
- NYSDOH COVID Report Card: https://schoolcovidreportcard.health.ny.gov/
One week ago: 1,350 Countywide, 20 in New Castle
Two weeks ago: 1,150 Countywide, 14 in New Castle
Three weeks ago: 1,033 Countywide, 10 in New Castle
Four weeks ago: 868 Countywide, 9 in New Castle
Five weeks ago: 678 Countywide, 5 in New Castle.
The positivity rate in Westchester is 3.0% (7 day rolling average), 4.4% (yesterday). The number of tests given was 5,528, and the number of positive cases was 242. By comparison, 3 months ago, on 8/8/2020, the number of tests given was 4,021 and the number of positive cases was 44, for a positivity rate of 1.1%.