Several exciting developments have been announced over the past week with regard to the re-opening plan. For example:
- Restaurants outside of New York City can move to 75% indoor capacity starting March 19. (https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-restaurants-outside-new-york-city-can-move-75-percent-indoor-capacity)
- Domestic travelers are no longer required to quarantine or test-out within 90 days of full vaccination. (https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/video-audio-photos-rush-transcript-governor-cuomo-announces-event-arts-and-entertainment-venues)
- Beginning April 2, event, arts and entertainment venues can reopen at 33 percent capacity (see link above)
- Venues Will Be Able to Host Up to 100 People Indoors and Up to 200 People Outdoors (see link above)
- Beginning March 22, Outdoor Residential Gatherings Expanded to 25 People;
Non-Residential Social Gatherings Expanded to 100 People Indoors and 200 People Outdoors (see link above)
Please note, we are still awaiting an Executive Order with detailed guidance on these exciting re-opening plans.