Executive Order 202.97 was released on March 17, 2021. It includes some important updates concerning capacity limitations summarized below:
In addition, please be aware that the following guidance documents have been recently updated:
- Indoor dining in areas outside of New York City can operate at 75% of maximum capacity, effective March 19, 2021, provided that Department of Health guidance and any other applicable State-issued guidance is strictly adhered to.
- In New York, pharmacies shall prioritize the following groups for vaccination: (1) individuals age 60 and older; and (2) individuals who are P-12 school (public or non-public) teachers, substitute teachers, or student teachers. Effective March 17, 2021 all providers other than pharmacies are permitted to vaccinate any eligible individual.
- Malls, updated March 15, 2021, click here
- Office-Based Work, updated March 12, 2021 - click here
- Real Estate Services, updated March 12, 2021 - click here
- Commercial Building Management, updated March 12, 2021- click here
- Indoor and Outdoor Food Services, February 24, 2021 - click here
- Movie Theaters, updated February 23, 2021 -click here
- Sports and Recreation, updated on February 23, 2021- click here
- Religious and Funeral Services, updated February 2, 2021- click here