Come join us for summer Social Media Camp on Thursday, June 28th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Ferguson Library, Stamford. We will be meeting in the computer room on the third floor. The first session is learning how to enhance your marketing strategies with Digital marketing and Twitter. Cheryl Henchar from Cheryl's Creative Services will be presenting Digital Marketing Trends for Your Business.
A dual presentation from the Guberti Brothers Michael and Marc founders of Business Whiz Kids Social Media Strategist. They will be presenting How to Grow Your Business with Social Media, and 3 Ways to Monetize Twitter.
- Marketing Automation with email marketing
- Content Marketing
- Big Data
- Setting goals for your online campaigns
- Creating an action plan
- Social media best practices
- How to Tweet Valuable, Engaging Content
- Tools to Interact with your audience
- How to Grow Your Twitter followers
Bring a friend or business colleagues with you!
Click on the event link to Register Today.