Why Small Businesses Matter
Shop small, do big things for your community
Why Small Businesses Matter puts a spotlight on the local merchants who donate their time, talent, goods, and services for the betterment of our community. The shop local movement spreads virally as local businesses who are “tagged” have the opportunity to share their story!
You're IT Total Wellness!
Three questions with Nancy Guberti, owner of Total Wellness.
Why did you start your business?
I started my own practice in Greenwich CT over 18 years ago with one mission in mind, to assist others in reaching optimal health. After my son was diagnosed with a liver disorder and multiple food allergies, I had to utilize functional medicine lab testing to get to the core of the issue and create a customized food and supplement regime to help heal and support his body. Prior to my practice, I worked on research and technology for major financial institutions. I combine my elaborate corporate research experience with my functional medicine nutrition practice offering a dynamic combination for empowering others to live their best life by reaching their optimal health goals.
I’m a Functional Medicine Metabolic Specialist, Certified Nutritionist, Gluten Free Casein Free Diet Counselor, Healthy Lifestyle Coach, and Motivational Speaker. Utilizing functional medicine lab testing and extensive health intake consult, I develop individualized treatment regimes customized to one’s health issues. Functional medicine lab testing packages for Dementia Prevention, Autism Related Disorders, GI Functioning & Weight Loss with a focus on the nine steps to Look & Feel Great Method. In addition, founded the Total Wellness Empowerment Monthly Membership for individuals, corporations and fitness centers offering the most affordable access to a functional medicine nutritionist.
What is your best selling product/service?
- Functional medicine lab testing package for Dementia Prevention, Autism Related Disorders, GI Functioning & Weight Loss
- 9 Steps: Look & Feel Great Method Total Wellness Empowerment Monthly Membership for individuals, corporations and fitness centers offering the most affordable access to a functional medicine nutritionist.
How many local businesses do you use to support your business (products and services) and can you name them?
- Whole Foods in Greenwich CT (I provide a shopping list to clients to optimizing their health and make it easy to find the healthier products in the store.)
- Granola Bar & Juice Press are recommended eateries. (added to my list of eateries)
- Anthropologie for client and vendor gifts.
Total Wellness is located at 500 W. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich. Visit them online here or call 203-542-7390.
Total Wellness tags Guberti Giving!
HamletHub thanks Fairfield County Bank for making our Why Small Businesses Matter series possible!