- The finest organic/locally sourced: fruit, veggies, meats, eggs, dairy, pantry items and more
- Cookies and baked goods from Flour, Water, Salt Bread
- Bread from Wave Hill Breads
- A broth/dumpling bar from Nit Noi Provisions
- A sheep shearing led by Farmer Pete of Sepe Farm -- bring the kids to meet the farmers, see a shearing, and do fun crafts with wool!
- A special holiday table to get cooking tips, recipes and info on Mike's holiday offerings
More than a market, Mike’s Organic will be an experiential destination that features a rotating lineup of food-forward programming, with this Saturday's pop-up giving locals a taste of what to expect when the doors officially open next year.
(Parking is available onsite but limited due to market set up.)