Governor Lamont Orders a Modified Version of Phase 2. The order will take effect Friday, November 6, 2020.
Restaurants are required to scale back their maximum indoor capacity from 75% to 50%, and both restaurants and entertainment venues will be required to close by 9:30 p.m., with the exception of takeout.
Event venues will be limited to 25 people indoor and 50 outdoor, and religious gatherings will be capped at a maximum of 50% capacity or 100 people.
- Personal services will remain at 75% capacity.
- Employers should maximize work from home
- Cancel/postpone non-essential travel
- Recommended stay at home from 10pm-5am
- Events & gatherings should end by 9:30pm
Click here for additional information on Phase 2.1.
COVID-19 cases since Friday:
Positivity Rate 3.4%
Read Connecticut's latest COVID data here.