Three local health professionals continue the monthly “Decide to Feel Good Health Series: Strategies to improve your health naturally,” on Wednesday, Dec. 11.
The presentation, “10 steps toward holiday self-care,” will offer holistic health guidance on:
- Holiday stress avoidance and treatment
- The importance of hydration before you entertain the family -- what type of liquids, how much, and how to build up to optimal doses
- Managing food during the holiday season
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle in the office
- How essential oils help you to feel better and boost your outlook
The three presenters are:
- Wayne Leiss, a speaker, educator, a licensed massage therapist in Connecticut and Certified Essential Oil Coach. He has studied the use of Symphony of the Cells' essential oil protocols to support healthy body system response to maintain balance and harmony. He especially enjoys sharing the benefits of dōTERRA Essential Oils and teaches numerous classes on how they can be used to enhance mood and support the body’s natural processes of healing.
- Dr. Shawn Carlin, owner of Evolution Chiropractic in Danbury. Carlin practices “soft and gentle” chiropractic care without the twisting, torquing or cracking employed by many chiropractors.
- Marion Lynott, owner of Max Your Wellness in Bethel, offers ergonomic evaluations for home and corporate offices as well as personalized health coaching to individuals seeking to learn new, healthier and sustainable habits.
The Dec. 11 presentation will begin at 7 p.m. at Evolution Chiropractic, 19 Padanaram Road, Suite 202, Danbury. The seminars are free and open to the public. The series will continue on the second Wednesday of every month for the following seven months. Visitors may attend one, several or all of the classes.
Their lively and informative, monthly one-hour seminars focus on subjects like immune system support, setting goals for a New Year and a new you, ergonomics, health coaching, allergy testing, and detoxing from harmful chemicals and medicines.
Each session includes time for questions and answers. Light refreshments will be served.