The Danbury Fair together with Ben's Bells have announced a community art initiative "Building Kindness, One Step at a Time"
What does Kindness look like in your community?
Danbury Fair and Ben’s Bells Project are teaming up for a special art project to reflect what kindness means in our communities – And we need your help!
We are calling on all Kind People in the greater Danbury area to submit a drawing to reflect what kindness in your community looks like. 25 drawings will be selected to be made into custom mosaic Ben’s Bells stepping stones. These stepping stones will be displayed at the Danbury Fair and the event will conclude with an auction of the stepping stones in support of Ben’s Bells Project.
This community connecting event is free to the public. So we encourage you, regardless of age or artistic ability, to participate. Prizes will be awarded to selected participants.
- Free to the public.
- Entries are welcome NOW - March 14th. *no entries will be accepted with a timestamp or emailed after March 14th.
- 25 entries will be selected by a committee of Ben’s Bells volunteers and the winners will be announced on March 23rd. All selected artists will receive a $20 gift card from a Danbury Fair retailer.
- Ben’s Bells will create each stepping stone March 23rd - May 8th from the selected drawings.
- Completed stepping stones will be on public display from May 8th - June 6th at Danbury Fair. During this time, the public will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite entry and the top 3 stepping stones will receive a gift card from a Danbury Fair retailer valued up to $200.
- Stepping stones will be auctioned off to the public from June 5th - 6th in support of Ben’s Bells intentional kindness programming in the community.
Download the Entry Form HERE to get started!
Learn more here.