Springfield College Recognizes Dean's List Students for the 2021 Spring Semester. Congratulations to the Danbury residents who have achieved academic honors!
- Ryan Caldwell has a primary major of Applied Exercise Science.
- Alyson Vecchia-Spooner has a primary major of Athletic Training.
- Olivia Turk has a primary major of General Studies.
- Victoria McFarlin has a primary major of Health Science and Pre-Physical Therapy.
- Emma Sullivan has a primary major of Health Science.
- Valerie Fox has a primary major of History.
- Holly Rivers has a primary major of Mathematics and Computer Technology.
Congratulations to all!
The criteria for selection to the Dean's List are as follows: The student must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours of graded coursework for the term, exclusive of "P" grades. The student must not have any incompletes or missing grades in the designated term. The student must have a minimum semester grade average of 3.500 for the term.
Springfield College is an independent, nonprofit, coeducational institution founded in 1885. Approximately 4,100 students, including 2,500 full-time undergraduate students, study at its main campus in Springfield, Mass., and at its regional campuses across the country.