Today, Wednesday, June 19, Jessica Hernandez was arrested by members of the Special Investigations Division in regard to drug trafficking within the City of Danbury, CT. The arrest was the result of a several week investigation, which began after investigators received citizen complaints about Jessica Hernandez selling illegal drugs from the area of her residence, 7 Ashe Pl., Danbury, CT, and throughout the city. As investigators corroborated the complaints through different investigative techniques, the superior court issued search and seizure warrants for the search of Jessica Hernandez, her residence and a car registered to a relative.
Today, at approximately 12:55 p.m., investigators apprehended Jessica Hernandez after a traffic stop on Coalpit Hill Rd. She was operating the vehicle identified in the search warrant. As Jessica Hernandez was operating the vehicle while her CT license was suspended, she was placed under arrest and transported to the police department. Incident to arrest, the search and seizure warrants were executed for her person, vehicle and residence. The searches revealed a small quantity of marijuana, several grams of crack cocaine, drug paraphernalia and suspected drug proceeds.
Based on the listed information, Jessica Hernandez was charged for the listed offenses and held for cash bond pending release or arraignment in superior court
Jessica Hernandez (29 years old)
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Possession of <1/2 oz crack cocaine
- Possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell within 1500’ prohibited place Possession of a controlled substance within 1500’ prohibited place Possession < ½ oz marijuana Possession of Drug para.
- Possession of drug para. within 1500’ sch.
- Operating an MV with a suspended license