A winter nor’easter that could dump up to a foot or more of snow on parts of Connecticut is expected to move into the state by Wednesday afternoon. Some areas may also experience high winds. We’re on it, tracking the storm closely and will be ready to respond to any service interruptions.
Predicted snow amounts are higher than recent storms and may make travel conditions challenging, including for our crews. To prepare, we’re staging extra staff and equipment to respond to any power outages, as well as adding customer care representatives to our call centers.
- Download the Eversource mobile app in the App Store or Google Play (links below) to easily report or check an outage.
- Prepare an Emergency Storm Kit with items like water, non-perishable food, first aid materials, medications, flashlights, batteries and a battery-powered radio.
- Make sure cell phones are fully charged and have car and portable power pack chargers ready for additional charging.
Report an outage
- Call us at 800-286-2000
- Use the Eversource mobile app or visit Eversource.com
- Text OUT to 23129
- In the event of a downed power line, always assume the wire is live, call 911 and Eversource, and stay away.
- If you use a generator, follow all safety precautions provided by the manufacturer.
As New Englanders, you can count on us to handle whatever Mother Nature throws our way.
Learn more here.