Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut (RMACT) celebrated the opening of their new state-of-the-art fertility center on Newtown Road in Danbury with an Open House last night, Thursday, September 17.
The fun and festive party included tours of the 5,300 square foot space, cocktails and hor d'oeuvres by Ridgefield’s Cutting Board, and lively conversations with RMACT doctors, therapists, nurses, and office staff.
With a special emphasis on creating a tranquil environment for patients as they build their family through fertility treatments, the space is bright, fresh looking, and possesses a modern flare. Artistic inspiration bedecking the colorful walls is a quiet reminder that RMACT is more than a fertility clinic, it’s a place of strength, hope, and opportunity.
“When the world says give up,
hope whispers...try it one more time.”
“You are Stronger than you seem,
Braver than you believe, and
Smarter than you think you are”.
RMACT’s new Danbury location includes:
- Additional patient examination and consultation rooms for individual conferences with RMACT Board Certified fertility specialists, nutritionists, financial representatives, nurses and patient navigators
- Expanded space for RMACT’s Integrated Fertility and Wellness Program (IFW) Program, including support groups, classes, and on –site acupuncture
- More accessibility to FertiFamilia, RMACT’s dedicated Spanish-speaking team
- Soothing atmosphere, including spacious rooms and abundant natural light
- Separate wing for andrology services, giving men extra priva
About Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut (RMACT)
RMACT, with a primary location and its embryology lab are located in Norwalk, CT, has satellite offices in Danbury, Stamford and Trumbull. RMACT specializes in the treatment of infertility, including assisted reproductive technologies (ART) such as intrauterine insemination (IUI), in-vitro fertilization (IVF), and Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (Select CCS).
RMACT, Fairfield County’s largest fertility clinic and egg donation center, is one of 11 leading In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) centers nationwide chosen by In Vitro Sciences to participate in its Centers of Excellence program. RMACT also offers infertility treatment financing and support services, such as nutrition counseling, massage therapy, psychological counseling, acupuncture and yoga, through RMACT’s Integrated Fertility and Wellness Center.
For more information visit http://www.RMACT.com or find RMACT on Facebook and Twitter @Fertility_RMACT