Career opportunity! FULL SCHOLARSHIPS are available at Naugatuck Valley Community College in Danbury for ADVANCED MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM at Western Connecticut State University (new location).
Attend a Scholarship Information Session and Tour their new location. This is an opportunity for interested students to learn more about the program and meet the instructor.
Register to attend one of the Information session dates at www.nv.edu/linde
April 23 – 11:00 to 12:00pm – Saturday
May 6 – 3:30 to 4:30pm – Friday
May 20 – 3:00 to 4:00pm - Friday
All Tuition expenses are included.
* Textbooks for all Courses, Materials and Technical Equipment packages are included.
* Hands-on access to state-of-the-art manufacturing technology in preparation for employment.
* Graduates earn 31 college credits in two semesters towards an associate's Degree in Technology Studies.
* Upon completion will have earned 2 certificates:
* Certificate in Fundamentals of Machine Technology
* Certificate in Advanced Manufacturing Machine Technology
* OSHA-10 Certification
The program in manufacturing prepares individuals for “hands-on” positions in the manufacturing sector as inspectors, machine operators, CNC machinists, and more.