Darien Voting Options From the Registrars of Voters
Answers to Darien Voters’ Common Questions regarding the upcoming November 3, 2020 Presidential Election:
- Mailing of Absentee Ballot Applications will begin in mid-September
- Absentee Ballot Applications will be sent to every eligible voter by the CT Secretary of the State’s Office
- Voters may opt to download the Application, which is available online now, through the Darien Town Website
- There is a Covid-19 Excuse on the Application
- Voters may opt to return completed Applications by mail, or drop them in the designated Absentee Ballot Mailbox located outside the front door of Town Hall
- Upon processing of the Application by the Darien Town Clerk’s office, an Absentee Ballot will be mailed by that office to the voter.
- Completed Absentee Ballots may be returned by mail, or dropped in the designated Absentee Ballot Mailbox located outside the front door of Town Hall
- Voters who decide not to vote by Absentee Ballot have the option to vote in person in one of our six voting districts, at their usual poll site.
Learn more on the Town of Darien website here.