Fairfield, Conn. – The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Town, invites the public to attend the 2020 Fairfield Health and Fitness Expo, Saturday, March 14th, held at the Fairfield University RecPlex, 11:00am – 4:00pm.
“This year, the Fairfield Health and Fitness Expo will have something for the entire family to enjoy,” states Beverly Balaz, President of the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce. Free, and open to the public, the Expo will feature 80+ exhibitors plus special activities for young and old alike. Fairfield food truck Lucky Dog will be available serving a variety of tasty food items and FEED Mobile Market will be selling fresh produce and prepared meals. The Town of Fairfield and the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce cordially invites everyone to attend.
Convenient Location: Fairfield University RecPlex!
- Easy to find, centrally located in downtown Fairfield
- Free parking in the University’s parking garage, across from the RecPlex. Handicap parking available.
- Virtual reality dementia simulation.
- Care, mobility and accessibility information.
- Senior living options.
Prescription Drug Take Back Program
Operated by Fairfield Police and Health Department in partnership with Fairfield Cares Community Coalition.
- Bring your expired or left over prescription drugs to be safely disposed of collection receptacle.
Fun for Kids
- Crafts coordinated by AR Workshop Fairfield.
- Face Painting
All Day Hands-Only CPR, AED and “Stop the Bleed” Training
- CPR and AED Training: Free training is not a full certification course but anyone can learn how to help save a life in just 15 minutes!
- Stop the Bleed Training: The number 1 cause of preventable death after injury is bleeding. That’s why we want to train you how to STOP THE BLEED®
Distracted Driving Activity
Norwalk Hospital will present an interactive booth on Distracted Driving to raise awareness and knowledge to the community. An activity with fatal vision goggles will give participants a safe way to learn that distracted driving greatly impairs vision, reaction time and judgment.
Fairfield University’s Therapy and Comfort Dog
Expo favorite Dakota will be on hand to provide comfort and cuddles for attendees and exhibitors alike!
- Blood Pressure and Glucose
- Stress Assessment
- Foot and vein screenings
- Chiropractic evaluation
- + many more
Fitness Info and Demos, including:
- Peloton Bike
- F45 Training Fairfield
- Insports Centers
- Physical Synergy
- Stretchlab Fairfield
- The J Fitness Center
- Velofix of Southern CT (mobile bike repair vehicle)
Additional Exhibitor List:
Beauty and Skin Care:
- Arbonne International
Children and Families:
- AR Workshop
- Adventure Park at The Discovery Museum
- Fairfield Moms
- Fairfield University - Masters in Social Work Program
- Fairfield University Egan School of Nursing & Health Studies
- Fusion Academy
Essential Oils and CBD Products:
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Green Compass Global
- New England Hemp Farm
- Your CBD Store
- Edward Jones
- Crowe and Associates
- David Lerner Associates, Inc.
- United Healthcare
- Law Office of James M Hughes
- AFC Urgent Care
- American Medical Response
- Associated Podiatrists of Fairfield
- Children's Therapy and Learning Center
- Dental Associates of Connecticut
- Dr. Kristine DeMarco
- Dr. Vincent P Monaco
- NAMI Fairfield
- Norma Pfriem Breast Center
- Nuvance Health
- Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Centers
- Sherrick Counseling Services
- Southport Chiropractic
- St. Vincent's Medical Center/Hartford HealthCare
- The Vascular Experts
- Vein Institute
- Natural Pet Outlet
- Alzheimer's Association, Connecticut Chapter
- Atrinity Home Health
- ClearCaptions, LLC
- Collins Medical and Accessibility Equipment
- ComForCare Home Care
- Companions & Homemakers
- Home Care Assistance
- Jewish Senior Services
- Juniper Homecare
- Maplewood Senior Living
- National Health Care Associates
- Oasis Senior Advisors
- Right at Home of Greater Fairfield County Home Care In Home Care
- Senior Helpers
- Sheraton Caregivers
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield
- Sunrise of Fairfield
- SYNERGY HomeCare
- Visiting Angels
- Fairfield CARES Community Coalition
- Fairfield Police Department
- Health Educator - Town of Fairfield
- Mill River Wetland Committee
- Baybrook Wellness Center llc
- Beverley Blass
- CT Health and Wellness
- Inside Out Mothering
- K Club and K Spa
- LIFT Wellness Group
- Massage Envy - Fairfield
- Newtown MediSpa Post Rd
- Recovery Network of Programs
- WHEELHOUSE Center for Health & Wellbeing
- The Vanderblue Team /The Higgins Group
- Venture Photography
- Bond Personal Safety
- Renewal by Anderson
Exhibitor Registration is still available and open, with a few available tables. If interested, please contact the Chamber Office: 203-255-1011.
Both the Chamber and Town are proud to host an event that promotes a healthy lifestyle experience for young and old, and invites everyone to attend, to have fun, watch some fitness demos, and get answers from our business owners to identify what is needed to stay fit and healthy … and how to help our seniors! Whether people are interested in fitness, or need medical, wellness, or senior services information, it’s here … conveniently all in one place!
Event information is updated daily, so people should check the Chamber website and their Facebook Event Page for the most current exhibitor listings, lecture series, demos and activities. Volunteers are also needed throughout the day to meet and greet attendees.
The Town and Chamber thank their generous sponsors for all their support, and especially Collins Medical Equipment as the event sponsor. Other sponsors include: AFC Urgent, ConnectiCare, Hartford HealthCare/St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Sturges Ridge of Fairfield, American Medical Response, F45 Training Fairfield, Massage Envy Fairfield, The Vascular Experts, Sunrise Senior Living Fairfield and Bigelow Tea. WEBE108 and Fairfield Moms are media sponsors of the event.
2020 Fairfield Health & Fitness Exposition
Date: Saturday, March 14th (Rain or Shine)
Time: 11:00am – 4:00PM
1073 N. Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824