Southport, CT - S4 Study Skills presents a free webinar for parents of elementary, middle, and high school students, with the support of Pequot Library.
In a 30-minute, highly dynamic, action-specific and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student as they transition back to school this fall.
Parents will learn:
- How can I help my student start school strong
- What proven activities should your student practice to maximize academic success
- How can I keep my student on track and on task
- How can I encourage my student’s accountability
- What are the best strategies to help my student minimize distractions
- What are the best ways to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
- What are the best ways to deal with uncertainty
To participate, please register at: http://enroll.successfulstudyskills4students.com/enroll/virtual
You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.