Fairfield, Conn. – The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its new Chairman of the Board of Directors for the upcoming July 2019 – June 2020 term: Kevin P. Brady.
Kevin has been a member of the Chamber’s BOD for four years, and received a unanimous vote to become Chairman of the Board for the Chamber’s next fiscal year. Kevin lives in Fairfield and is a Wealth Advisor with MJP Wealth Advisors.
“I am so happy that Kevin said yes to the endorsement of taking this important position as Chairman for the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce. Since he joined the Board four years ago, Kevin has demonstrated strong leadership skills and quickly gained the respect of our entire Board," says Beverly Balaz, President.
States Kevin Brady, “In my new leadership role, I sincerely look forward to working alongside Beverly, the Board of Directors and the Town as we build on the Chamber’s historic growth. One of our key initiatives moving forward will be to enhance membership benefits by delivering more value to our members.”
Beverly continues, “I want to also thank our previous Chairman of the Board, John M. Rosenau of Moneco Advisors, for his 3-year term as Chairman. John was instrumental in successfully leading the Chamber to not only reach its goals, but exceed them as well. John will now hold the position of Immediate Past Chairman and continue as an officer of the Board.”
“We all look forward to working with Kevin in his new leadership role as Chairman, and we want to thank him very much for saying ‘yes’ and graciously accepting this distinguished positon," says Beverly.
The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce July 2019-June 2020 list of Board Members.
- Chairman: Kevin P. Brady/MJP Wealth Advisors
- Immediate Past Chairman: John M. Rosenau/Moneco Advisors
- First Vice Chairman: Kevin Caskin/Peoples United Bank
- Treasurer: Sam Gen/Retired
- Legal Advisor: Ryan Scully/United Rentals
- President: Beverly A. Balaz
- Bryan Collins/Collins Medical Equipment
- Robyn Drucker/Cohen and Wolf, P.C.
- Jason Ebert/Sacred Heart University
- Nicole Funaro/Fairfield University
- Steven Heffer/AFC Urgent Care
- Daniel Keane/ACBI Insurance
- Ellen Hyde Phillips/Fairfield Interiors
- Michael Pida/Bankwell
- Todd Rowe/BitX Funding, LLC
- Bonita Svreck, Bonita Lee, LLC
- Julie Vanderblue/The Vanderblue Team – The Higgins Group
Town Liaison: Mark Barnhart/Director of Community and Economic Development