Fairfield, CT - Members of the Public are invited to participate in the Fairfield Board of Finance's Budget Review Meeting. Due to COVID-19 & pursuant to Executive Orders 7B & 9H, the Town is holding this meeting via Webex & taking live public comment via Webex during the meeting.
*Webex only takes up to 100 people. If you can’t get on because Webex is filled up, please email your comment to the BOF email address above.
- Back-up documents relating to the budget can be found at https://fairfieldct.org/budget.
To View Meeting or Listen Only:
- FairTV’s cable channel (channel 79 for Fairfield Cablevision customers and 6010 for Frontier Cable customers)
- FairTV’s webpage, https://fairfieldct.org/fairtv/government
- If you cannot listen using one of the above options, please call (701) 801-6166.
BOARD OF FINANCE PUBLIC BUDGET COMMENT OPEN FORUM
Saturday, March 27, 2021
9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
To Make a Public Comment, join the Webex meeting as follows:
- Via a web browser: https://tofit.my.webex.com/join/community OR
- From the Webex app, connect to meeting #: 126 944 3035
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Budget Comment Open Forum