Purchase College celebrates the achievements of more than 1,200 students who have been named to the Dean's List for the fall 2018 semester
Purchase College announced that more than 1,200 students were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2018 semester including the following Harrison residents:
- Bernardo Figueroa - studying Economics Mathematics & Computer Science.
- Shannon French - studying Chemistry.
- Risa Nakai - studying Arts Management.
- Jayme Neto - studying Psychology Biology, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- Sean Sandell - studying Environmental Studies .
- Lucy Townsend - studying Sociology-Anthropology.
Students who have earned this academic honor have maintained a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher and taken a minimum of 12 credits.
For more information about the College, visit www.purchase.edu