PCSB Bank announced the launch of expanded Cash Management Services, created to help businesses manage cash flow and control finances. The comprehensive suite of tools provides financial solutions in the areas of receivables, payables, fraud protection, liquidity management, and reporting. It provides full control of finances in real time.
“As a community-focused commercial bank, we are committed to helping local and regional businesses sustain, succeed, and expand their operations,” said Dominick Petramale, senior VP, director of cash management services & retail banking officer. “Recognizing that managing business finances is critical to these goals, we designed a comprehensive suite of cash management services that will save time and money so that businesspeople can concentrate on growth.”
Businesses of all sizes are assigned a PCSB banker who becomes a trusted partner, helping to select and implement the appropriate cash management tools and services. These financial solutions ensure that every available dollar either covers expenses or produces income.
According to Joseph D. Roberto, chairman, president & CEO of PCSB Bank, “With our new Cash Management Services platform, we can offer all the tools and products of a large bank, along with our hallmark personalized service and understanding of the local community. This enables people to keep a finger on the pulse of their business, while also being assured that an experienced banker who understands their financial goals is looking out for them.”
PCSB’s Cash Management Services include these key components:
• Receivables – Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination, First Data Merchant Services to process credit/debit payments, Lockbox for mail, and Remote Deposit Capture;
• Payables – Ace Payroll Services, ACH Origination for direct deposit, and wire transfers;
• Fraud Prevention – ACH Blocks and Filters, Positive Pay, Check and ACH fraud prevention, and Check Block;
• Reporting – Account Analysis, Account Reconciliation, ACH EDI supplemental information, Business Online Banking, and Business Mobile Banking; and
• Liquidity Management – Commercial Investment Sweep, Zero Balance Accounts, Interest Bearing Checking, and Money Market Accounts.
PCSB Bank also offers Escrow Management Services to provide businesses, municipalities, and professionals with products to assure they meet legal and compliance requirements related to escrow.
Petramale concluded, “Our new Cash Management Services provide the financial solutions to meet the challenges and opportunities of running your business and keeping it healthy amidst any economic climate.”