|The ever so popular Milford Recreation Hoops by the Harbor Outdoor Summer Basketball League registration is open.|
DEADLINE TO REGISTER is July 8, 2020 for Boys U10, U12, U14, High School, Girls U12, U14, and the 18+ League.
This registration deadline includes needing to know T-shirt size and team name (or free agent) during the registration process. Due to demand, Registration will NOT be accepted after July 8th.
Below is a list of changes to the league for the upcoming season:
- Teams can have no more than 10 players.
- (2) 20-minute halves.
- Every 5 minutes the horn will blow and the new set of 5 players on each team will enter the game.
- Along with the new players a sanitized ball will enter the game.
- We will have 8 game balls for the game.
- Staff, coaches & players must conduct daily symptoms (self-evaluation) amendment prior to play.
- We will have 1 referee, scorekeeper and Ball Cleaner.
- The scorekeeper and Ball Cleaner will be social distanced away from the other athletes in court number 1 as players play on court 2.
- Team will have no more than 1 coach per team. The coach needs to stay in the middle of the blue paint on sidelines.
- Athletes need to bring own chairs to sit in when not in game. - Athletes cannot share chairs.
- Athletes not in the game will need to social distance themselves in their own chairs on court 1 in designated spots.
- Per REOPEN CT sports guidelines teams will not be allowed to huddle.
- Spectators shall maintain social distance outside the fenced in court and enjoy the game wearing a mask. We will have a staff member on the outside to ensure people are social distancing.
- Parents will not be allowed to come onto the courts.
- Per REOPEN CT: Games will be scheduled with at least a 30 minute buffer to prevent overlap of participants.
- Each player need to fill out Waiver and Consent form.