Boys & Girls Club of Milford JOB FAIR on August 11 from 5 to 8pm
Do you need a job or know anyone who does? Attend our job fair on August 11th from 5 PM - 8 PM for an interview on the spot. Please come prepared with an updated resume and a positive attitude!
Primarily responsible for assisting with the delivery of a broad range of programs within the Club.
• Supervise members in the program area, while assisting with and maintaining club program goals and settings that insure the health and safety of members
• Ensure that members: actively participate in a variety of programs and activities; seek advice and guidance from staff in regard to problems; receive caring supervision, respect, and recognition for their efforts
• Organize and implement a range of program services and activities for enrolled members and visitors that are fun, instructional, and competitive, and that incorporate team building skills; initiate new programs with the approval of the Director of Operations
• Ensure safety, positive values and ethical behavior through quality in programs, and the appearance of the Club, at all times. Provide guidance to members; act as role model
• Assist in maintaining inventories of all program equipment and supplies; ensure all related supplies and equipment are maintained in good order (cleanliness and up keep of Program Areas after usage)
Knowledge & Skills Needed:
• Demonstrated creative, organizational, and project management abilities.
• Ability to deal effectively with members, including disciplinary issues.
• Demonstrated ability in relationship building and working with young people and parents.
• Experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar organization working with youth preferred
Part time Monday- Friday 20 per week
Must be at least 16 years old
Pay Range: Minimum Wage
Boys & Girls Club of Milford is located at 59 Devonshire Road.