Connecticut Office of the Arts offers Artists Fellowships - apply for grants now!
Please note: the deadline to apply is October 17
The Artist Fellowship Program provides recognition and funding support for Connecticut artists to pursue new work and advance their artistic careers. The program recognizes three (3) grant designations with award recognition determined during the review process.
- Artistic Excellence grants: $5,000
- Artist Fellowship grants: $3,000
- Emerging Recognition grants: $1,000
All artistic disciplines are eligible! Only one (1) application may be submitted per eligible applicant. Connecticut Artists may apply to the program if you are:
- An artist working in any artistic discipline and the primary creator of original works of art.
And you are:
- 18 years of age or older at the time of application deadline (Oct. 17, 2022)
- a full-time resident of Connecticut for a minimum of one (1) year at the time of application deadline (Oct. 17, 2022) and continue to be a full-time resident at the time the award is granted. Awards are subject to verification of CT residency.
- able to complete a W9 as an individual with your Social Security Number.
COA will provide a virtual Zoom information session on September 14, 2022 at 4:00pm.
Register for the session here by providing your email address and you will receive a Zoom link a few days before the session.
How to Apply:
All applications must be submitted through COA's e-granting portal. Access the program guidelines HERE.