Bloomfield’s Brady from Dog Star Rescue to be part of the starting Lineup
Brady, a 17 week old Chihuahua/Russell Terrier from Dog Star Rescue in Connecticut will be part of Animal Planet’s 15th annual "Puppy Bowl", two hours of nonstop cuteness, on Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 3, 3 EST/12 PST).
Animal Planet says, “Don't miss the ultimate "Tailgating experience with the Puppy Bowl Pregame Show, featuring aww-analysis and cuddly commentary from sports correspondents including the infamous Rodt Weiler. Puppy Bowl XIV will kick off at GEICO Stadium.”
According to Animal Planet, the 7 year-running America's favorite "Rufferee," Dan Schachner, will return to call the puppy penalties, furry fumbles and terrier touchdowns.
Six other dogs from Connecticut will be “Back Up Pups”.
Four puppies are from Danbury Animal Welfare Society:
- Cole, an 18 week old Labrador Retriever/German Shepherd/Rottweiler/Weimaraner
- Panda, a 19 week old American Bulldog/Labrador Retriever/Rottweiler/Weimaraner
- Scout a 15 week old Pomeranian/Chihuahua
- Walnut, a 19 week old Boston Terrier/Miniature Poodle/Chihuahua/Dachshund.
Two puppies are from Pack Leaders Rescue of CT:
- Smokey Blue a 13 week old Lab/Shepherd/American Staffordshire Terrier/Golden Retriever
- Tuff a 16 week old Toy Fox Terrier/American Staffordshire Terrier.
All dogs are available for adoption! View the Puppy Bowl starting lineup here.
*Fun Fact, Brady is a 2019 Howl of Fame inductee