Ponus Ridge Road Bridge Work to Commence July 17!

The Town of New Canaan was awarded federal funding to cover 80% of the construction costs for the rehabilitation of the Ponus Ridge Road Bridge over Collins Pond; the remaining 20% will be covered by the State of Connecticut.

The existing bridge, constructed in 1957 and formally known as Bridge No. 05002, is classified as functionally obsolete due to weight restrictions and narrow curb-to-curb width.

For additional details => Ponus Ridge Road Bridge Work Press Release



Follow New Canaan HamletHub