Fall is here! Come try Aversano's new Menu! Try their homemade sangria, pastas and desserts.
Here’s a sample of some of their new dishes:
- Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe and Chicken Sausage sautéed in garlic and olive oil
- Beet Salad with roasted peppers, tomato, goat cheese, pecans, olive oil, balsamic reduction.
- Calabrese Pizza with hot Calabrese peppers, hot salami, hot oil.
- Arugula Endive Gorgonzola Salad
- Veal Chop 16 oz center cut
- Fresh Rigatoni Bolognese
Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner every day of the week! Join us for Happy Hour - Monday through Friday 3:30-6:30 pm. Their full service bar includes a variety of wines and beer along with featured cocktails including:
- SPICED PEAR COSMO: Pear Vodka, Italian Elderflower, white cranberry, lime & a dash of cinnamon.
- POMEGRANATE MARGARITA: Herradura Silver Tequila, Triple Sec, Sour & float of Pama Pomegranite Liqueur.
- HOUSEMADE SANGRIA: Red or Seasonal.
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE EGGCREAM: Stoli Vanilla, Kahlua, Italian Dark Chocolate Cocoa
syrup, cream, splash club soda.
For a limited time only, enjoy our special Fall items:
- Pumpkin Crumble Gelato
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Butternut Ravioli
- Apple Cider Martini
Aversano's has complete party catering. They bring everything you need including tables, chairs, and tents! Let them do the work, so you can enjoy your special day. Ask about their exclusive off-premise venues.
Join Aversano’s email club to receive emails with discounts and offers.
Save time before you head out to Aversano's:
1620 Route 22 (Towne Centre)
Brewster, NY 10509
Scroll through photos for an offer for $10 off a $60 check.
What are people saying about Aversano's?
Everything was on point! From the olive oil you dip the bread in through the delicious desserts and cappuccinos! I brought some friends to share this delicious experience with and although we live in the Hopewell area I am sure they will come back! …I boast about this place all the time and each time I bring people they are completely satisfied! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is relaxing. I am not a person that eats meatballs out but Nonna's meatballs are AMAZING! They actually remind me of my Grandparents meatballs. I crave them and cannot wait to come again. My husband once had the Veal Chop, so worth it!!! I thank my sister in law for suggesting this place years ago as our 1/2 way place to meet because I love it and will continue to send people there! – Michele O. (Review on Google)
Aversano's is one of the best Italian restaurants north of the city. The food is consistently great with personal twists by the two brother/chefs. We loved them so much that we had them cater our wedding. I highly recommend them for a wonderful dinner or the best pizza around! – Deborah F. (Review on Google)