Newtown Bike and Trails Open House/Symposium on Sunday, March 8 from 11am to 1pm at the Community Center, 8 Simpson Street, Newtown's Fairfield Hills Campus.
To Register call Parks and Recreation Activity# 314107 A
Free Event (203) 270-4340 or online https://www.newtown-ct.gov/parks-recreation
- Learn about exciting opportunities for outdoor recreation on trails here in Newtown.
- Understand the importance of our recently awarded National Parks Service Grant to the expansion and improvement of trails.
- Talk about working being done to 'Save Al's Trail'.
- See how you can help with the Connecticut Trail Census and the benefit to trails development.
- Volunteer to be a Trail Ambassador.
- Meet other trail groups here in town Newtown Bridle Lands Association, New England Mountain Bike Association and many other trail groups.
Sign up for bike clinics and family bike night.
Learn more here.