Reopening Strategies: suggestions on how to rebuild a sense of personal safety with employees and customers on Monday, May 11th • 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Join us for continued conversations on reopening strategies for local businesses. Learn what local employers are thinking. How do we address our employees' concerns and ensure their safety in the workplace? What are best practices to make our customers feel safe at our businesses?
This week's panel:
- Updates from First Selectman Dan Rosenthal and Chamber President Scott Anders
- John Woodall MD - A Psychiatrist in private practice in Newtown, CT
- Debra Sullivan - Owner - Newtown MediSpa
- Adam Richichi - CEO - Dental Associates of CT
- Mitch Bolinsky - CT State Representative
The panel will speak to us via a ZOOM meeting which will be live streamed to Your Connecticut Realtor - Andy Sachs Facebook page and shared/streamed on the following pages:
- Chamber of Commerce of Newtown, Inc.
- Newtown Economic Development Commission
- The Newtown Bee
- The Around Town Team - Top 1% Selling Real Estate Team
- Your Connecticut Realtor - Andy Sachs
- eFriend Marketing
- Sandy Hook Organization for Prosperity
Here is how to participate:
- To ask questions during the event - type your questions on the Facebook page as you watch.
- To submit questions before the event - please
How to Watch Facebook Live on iOS:
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the More tab in the lower right-hand corner.
3. Scroll down and select See More.
4. Tap on Live Videos.
5. Choose the video you want to watch.