Welcome to the 12th Annual Newtown Turkey Trot to benefit the C. H. Booth Library.
Our event offers the opportunity to kick off your Thanksgiving Day celebrations by participating in a 5K run/walk or 2.5K (1.6 miles) fitness walk. This community event, which has annually attracted over 1,000 participants in recent years, will start and finish from Newtown Middle School, following the routes introduced in 2019.
Learn more and register here.
- Race Packet Pickup
- Race packet collection at C. H. Booth Library 11/23/2021 and 11/24/2021 (times to be confirmed).
- Note: You must collect your race packet containing your race bib before race day.
- Race Start - 7:45 am at Newtown Middle School
- Note: The start may be staggered to avoid participants gathering too closely. If this occurs, race results shall be based on each participant's net chip time.
- Note: If social gathering restrictions apply, the availability of post race refreshments may be limited and the gathering of spectators at the finish will be discouraged.
- There will not be a post race awards ceremony.
- All awards will be mailed or made available for collection at a later date.
- Race entry is by advance online registration. We are exploring options for in-person registration during bib pick-up at the library and on race day.
- Individual entry - $30
- Groups of 4 - $100 (Registrations must be made together)
- Registered participants shall receive a race t-shirt. Please note size options may be limited for registrations received after November 3, 2021. Participants may purchase a moisture-wicking technical short- or long-sleeve t-shirt during registration; for tech t-shirts registration must be complete by 11/3/21.
- Results shall be posted to this website during the event, they shall not be posted for viewing at the finish area