RVNA is seeking a per diem Chaplain to join their new Spiritual Care Department
The qualified individual will be responsible for providing pastoral care to Hospice by RVNA patients and families.
Completion of graduate-level theological education from a school approved by the Association of Theological Schools or by one of the six regional Association of Colleges and Schools; must have completed four Clinical Pastoral Education units.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of two years relevant pastoral experience post pastoral training/residency
- Experience with the terminally ill and with bereavement work highly desirable
- Must be able to travel for Home Care visits
Seven-time winner of the Hearst Media Top Workplaces Award, RVNA is dedicated to delivering high-quality care to the people and communities we serve and is committed to providing an exceptional, supportive and progressive working environment for the RVNA team.
• Excellent compensation
• Extensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance, a 403(b) plan with matching contributions, life and disability insurance plans
• Paid time off
• The best technology available, including state-of-the-art tablets to record real-time medical data while out in the field
• A supportive and employee-centric culture
• Comprehensive orientation
Learn more about RVNA here.