Reopening Client Guidelines
The health and safety of our team and clients is our top priority when we gradually start to reopen on May 21st. ♥️ Clients, you'll notice a few changes as are in line with state regulations. The image in this post helps take you through it so you'll know what to expect:
- Wait in your car. You'll be asked to answer a few questions to ensure you're health and safety before entering.
- Wear a mask when entering. Bring one you don't mind getting color on - or we can provide you with one that you can keep for next time too.
- Temp check. We'll take your temperature with our touchless temperature gauge.
- Come alone. No additional guests can accompany you during this time.
- Hand sanitizer. Will be offered upon entry before you're seated with your stylist.
- Mimizie talking. Chit chat has to be kept to a minimum during this phase as per state requirements.
We have prepped, sanitized and reorganized the salon so you'll be more than 6 feet from any other service providers and clients to feel a one on one experience. Sanitization is a big part of our process in "normal" times but we're ramping it up in accordance with guidelines too!