Join us this June for a virtual MONTH OF FUN in honor of Jesse Lewis and in support of the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement.
Celebrating what would have been Jesse's 15th birthday, we are putting one of his last messages he left for his brother JT "Have a lot of Fun" into practice with a month-long of fun events and experiences.
The virtual event series will include (more events to be added soon!):
- Salsa Fiesta with Julia Richter -- Thursday, June 3 at 7:30 EST
- My Heart Does a Little Dance -- Sunday, June 6 at 6:30pm EST
- Grief Yoga with Beth Segaloff at 7pm EST on June 9
- Zensational Yoga and Meditation with Allison Morgan - June 14 at 7pm EST
Tools & Approaches to help your children with emotional self-regulation with Maria Ortner of the Tapping Solution- June 24 at 6:30 pm EST
- Tap Dance Tuesdays with Michelle Greenwell - June 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 from 2:30 to 3:15 EST
- Shift into Wellness with Tai Chi - Free Facebook Live events, Tai Chi Wellness and the Seated Form Series - Fridays 11am - 12pm Atlantic, June 4, 11, 18, and 25
- Self Care Sundays & Shift into Wellness with Paula Nowak M.Ed. - Sundays June 6, 13, 20 and 27 at 8pm EST
- Jesse's Birthday Show - June 30 at 7pm EST
Register to attend the events HERE.