Entrance to Everwonder Children's Museum is FREE for kids this summer!
Children 18 years old and under explore participating Connecticut museums for free this summer.
Learn more about Everwonder Children's Museum online here.
Connecticut Summer at the Museum is made possible through an investment from the federal COVID-19 recovery funding that Connecticut is receiving from the American Rescue Plan Act. The program is administered by the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development’s Office of the Arts in partnership with Connecticut Humanities.
Check out the full list of participating museums here.
Fairfield County participating museums
- Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, Ridgefield
- Bruce Museum, Greenwich
- Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport
- Danbury Museum & Historical Society, Danbury
- Danbury Railway Museum, Danbury
- Discovery Museum, Bridgeport
- EverWonder Children's Museum, Newtown
- Fairfield Museum & History Center, Fairfield
- Greenwich Historical Society, Cos Cob
- Keeler Tavern Museum & History Center, Ridgefield
- Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum, Norwalk
- Mather Homestead, Darien
- Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk, Norwalk
- MoCA, Westport
- Shelton History Center, Shelton
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Norwalk
Learn more about Connecticut Summer at the Museum here.